Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter at Grandma's

After our busy morning we headed over to my mom's to celebrate Easter with my grandparents, Aunt, Jen and Mike. We had a great meal and Mia enjoyed getting yet more Easter goodies and hunting for Easter eggs around grandma's place. After that we went to Sarah and Ian's (pictures of that to come later).

I had intended to take some more formal Easter pics of Mia and even send out some Easter cards, but I think Easter being so early this year threw me off. I had about 2 minutes before we had to leave for my mom's to get some pictures of Mia in her Easter dress and this was all I got-Mia is too quick these days! I think I may need have a redo. :)


Enjoying her fruit snacks This is what you get when you ask Mia to smile-yikes! G.G. and Papa watching the kids play
Miss Mia Mia and Noah-Easter 2008
Noah and Mia-Easter 2007Mike and Cort finding the perfect egg for the Armenian Egg Fights
Mia choosing her egg
Mia and my mom seeing who has the stronger egg
My fellow photography lover-my Aunt Cathy
Checking out the goodies in the Easter baskets

Hunting for eggs-that basket was made by my grandparents and used by me when I was little

Checking out the loot
Me, my mom and Jen
The mamas

No comments: