Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cole-15 Months!

Well, it is hard to believe, but time continues to fly and Cole is 15 months old! He had his 15-month appointment last week and here are the stats:

Height: 32 1/2 inches (85%)
Weight: 21 lbs, 4 oz. (10-15%)
Head 18 1/4 inches (25%)

These numbers were not a big surprise since Cole is just a long little string bean. His little pants are always drooping down. :) I have a feeling that Cole will have a lot of adjustable waist pants in his future!

Cole is a busy boy at 15 months. I don't even know that I can say he is my mellow guy anymore. He is pretty wild and crazy, running around, climbing, throwing, trying to jump and generally making me chase after him because he is getting into something he shouldn't be. :) He is such a sweet little guy who likes to lay on you and suck his thumb when he is tired or has something soft and fuzzy to cuddle. He is talking a bit more (although still not a ton of words) and is a good eater. He has already figured out how to annoy his big sister (taking her sippy cup is a big one!) and has even started throwing some fits-yikes! He is a bit of a flirt and gives shy little smiles when he sees people. :)

Here is Cole at 15 months. This is the best I could do, he is fast and my other pictures of him are blurry from chasing after him!!




No comments: