Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Arboretum Again

Some days I feel like every other post is about the Arboretum. But.......it is a really fun place to go. :) Today we went there to meet up with Kristy and Payton, as well as Michelle and her daughter Bella. (I used to teach with Michelle at Kendall). I invited Sarah and the kids along as well, since she is going to be a Kendall Patriot next year. :) We spent our time in the Children's Garden once again, with all the water activities being the favorites. Who knew a water pump could be the source of so much entertainment? I am a little lame with the pictures today-I am just a tired lady!

Payton and Mia feeling the water trickle
Mia LOVES water-she soaked herself immediately

Looking at the tadpoles (and for frogs and fish)


Payton
How cute are they????


1 comment:

Our family said...

We had a great time today! Thanks for coming out. It was fun to see Sarah too:)