Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Mia is 6 Months Old!

This past week has been very difficult with the passing of my dad. However, this little peanut is what keeps me going, so I want to share some happy news and some pictures. Mia is now 6 months old. At her 6-month appointment, she weighed in at 17 1/2 pounds (80th percentile) and is 27 1/2 inches long (95th percentile). She is doing really well eating her solids and really enjoying them. She has gone through her vegetables and has started on her fruits. She also has been introduced to the sippy, although she doesn't really seem to have a clue how to get the water out of it yet! Mia is such a firecracker and loves rolling around after Zip and playing in her exersaucer. Here are some recent pictures...

Posing for Mommy

Trying Out the Sippy
Playing Peek-A-Boo With Daddy

The Look of Surprise

Is It Summer Yet?
Enjoying Being Outside On A "Sort-of" Warmer Day
And this one, just because I like it...

3 comments:

Jaidean said...

I know I say this everytime, but she is sooo beautiful! Great pictures!

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

Wonderful pictures Becky! She is perfect:)!

NicoleBrackPhotography said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your father. My dad passed away on New Years Eve morning (aka Dec 31st) 2006. I guess he just didn't want to start out the new year in a hospital bed. He had been on hospice at home for two weeks, and it's a long story, but we did have some warning... though when they said they couldn't help him, they said 0-2 weeks. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. on a brighter note... your little girl is adorable, and your photos are great!