Sunday, May 27, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

How nice it is to have a 3-day weekend!! Bear with me, there are quite a few pictures!

On Saturday night we headed over to Mike and Nic's for a BBQ. Here is Mia with Pat and Steph...

Sunday, I headed over to my mom's to hang out with her, my grandparents, and aunt. It was such a beautiful day and so nice to relax!

Mia looking out the glass door
Sitting with grandma at the new picnic table

Watering Grandma's tomato plants
Mia has recently started to clap when she gets excited. It is very cute even though her hands don't always make contact!



Even though Mia didn't appreciate the grass last time, I am determined to get her to like it! She did seem to tolerate it a bit more this time....





1 comment:

Andrea said...

Mia is seriosuly the cutest little model ever. She is so photogenic and I always love to see her little smile. I am glad you had a nice weeekend!