Monday, December 3, 2007

What's Mia Been Up To?

So Miss Mia has been a busy lady lately. What has she been up to? See for yourself...

Working on her walking
(don't mind the hat in all these pictures-it is one of her winter hats that she was actually keeping on and it made me laugh)


Helping Mom and Dad put up the Christmas tree (along with Zip)

I should add that between Mia and Zip pulling ornaments off the tree, I am about to go crazy!


Watching the first snow (with Zip)


Celebrating Thanksgiving
(This little blue dress was mine when I was a baby. It fit Mia perfectly!)

Sneaking up on Zip


Starting BAD habits!!!
And looking cute!

Mia has been a busy girl! After about 2 weeks of sickness circulating throughout our house, I think we are finally in the clear. Mia has some congestion when she coughs, but the Dr. thinks it will just go away on its own. We hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia is getting so big! Her hat is adorable. Dave and I love the pictures and can not wait to see you all in March. She's looking a lot like her daddy : )

Lovers said...

I love how her tounge sticks out when she's walking. She's a cutie!

Our family said...

Looks like she is getting more confident:) Can't wait to see her again and to have a play date!

lisa said...

Wow bec....it is so exciting that she is walking. Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys.

Andrea said...

Look at her go! I love that hat- she looks just darling in it. It looks like she and Zip are best buds!