Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So Behind!!!

Aacckk!! I am so behind with updating it is not even funny! I have so many pictures sitting on my computer, but just haven't found the time to weed through them all. Spring Break was last week and was a nice mix of relaxing, doing stuff, and seeing people. I will update more about that in future posts.

So while I should be going back and sharing some older pictures, I am instead posting some from tonight. At dinner Mia asked if she could go to Ava's house. I told her it wasn't polite to invite herself over somewhere, but that I would call Sarah and see if Ava could come over and play. :)

Ava did get to come over and the girls played so well. They are at such a good age for playing and interacting together and generally do great together unless a doll stroller is involved. Then it gets rather ugly! :) Anyway, I had a little Easter craft I did with the girls and then of course I wrangled them into taking a couple of pictures. Here is my favorite.....

It seriously makes me want to cry when I see how far they have come from this...

When did they grow up so fast??? I will say that Mia is so lucky to have cousins that are so close in age. It is something my sister and I never had, and it is awesome she has built-in playmates who she gets to grow up with.

Okay, enough of the sappy stuff, moving on....

The girls working on their craft-a fdecorating a foam Easter egg
I love how they are cracking up with one another
Ava and her egg
Mia adding her "jewels" on
The girls with their finished Easter eggs
And posing (color version of the one above)

Mia wanted to hug Ava
And apparently the novelty of me taking pictures of them together only lasts so long...

1 comment:

S. Graske said...

OMG That picture is so cute! Definitely frameworthy!!