Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fall Pictures

By now most people have received our Christmas cards so I can finally post these pictures.  Each year I swap taking pictures with my girlfriends Kristy and Melissa.  A special thanks to Kristy for taking our pictures once again this year.  I have kept these under wraps since early October, so it is nice to have a chance to finally post these and to update the blog.  

These were taken on a beautiful fall day in downtown Naperville.  I would love to say both kids were super-cooperative, but Cole is still a bit resistant to getting his picture taken and required quite a few bribes.  :)  Either way, I am always happy to have a nice family photo we can look back at in years to come. 


Mia-5 Years Old
Cole-3 Years Old
LOVE these two!
And our card this year...


No comments: