Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Trip to the Cheesecake Factory

Today Mia and I took a trip into the city to visit with Lisa, Addison, Pam, Venessa, and Marina. We all did lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and hung out for awhile outside the Hancock building. It was such a nice day outside that when we got back home we visited the park. Mia went on the swings for the very first time and loved it. She was smiling and laughing and having a great time! This really made me wish even harder for Spring to be here!
Addison Lisa and Pam
Mia and Pam
Mia and Lisa
Mia and Marina
Mia checking out the skyscrapers
Mia and Mommy outside the Hancock Building
Mia and the Hancock Building
Mia and Pam
Swinging at the park for the very first time

3 comments:

Janice said...

Hi! Just wanted to say I love the one where she has her hands up in the air!! And isn't it great to be able to see the look on your baby's face the first time they get on a swing?

NicoleBrackPhotography said...

How cute! I'm glad that she liked the swings! We haven't taken jaden to the park yet but I can't wait!

NicoleBrackPhotography said...

I love the one with her and the Hancock building. It's hilarious! We took Jaden to the park yesterday, and I added a few pictures to my blog.