Thursday, March 29, 2007

We Have a Tooth!

Today we headed to another zoo-the Brookfield Zoo. We just got a membership there since they have a great teacher rate, so we visited there today with Sarah, Ian, Aidan and Ava. Mia is absolutely crazy about animals, whether it be Zip, a stuffed animal, or the goats at the zoo. I know we will be spending a lot of time at the zoo this summer. On the way home Mia was getting crabby and I realized that I hadn't been watching the clock and she needed a bottle-bad mommy! So I climbed into the backseat and fed her back there. As I was sitting with her and checking out her mouth, I realized that her first bottom left tooth came in. She has been teething on everything lately, so I wasn't totally surprised, but I was expecting some degree of crabiness before the tooth came in. Luckilly that didn't happen. It isn't all the way in yet, but you can see the white poking its way through. I love all these milestones!
With Dad
Soooo excited to see the goats at the petting zoo!


Yes, I torture my daughter and love the photo cut-out things


With Aidan

No comments: