Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mia and Daddy

Today Cort celebrated his first Father's Day as a daddy. Mia is so lucky to have such a wonderful dad. I know Cort is and will be as wonderful of a dad as mine was to me. Seeing Cort with her reminds me a lot of my dad-he is just so playful like my dad. Mia just lights up when Cort is around-she knows he is the fun one to play with.

Sarah's mom was nice enough to invite us over to her pool today, so we spent the morning there relaxing. Then we headed home to meet up with Cort's parents, who were kind enough to watch Mia while we worked on some yard work. We picked the wrong day to do it though-it was so disgustingly hot outside! After that Sarah and Ian came over with Aidan and Ava to have a BBQ with Cort's parents.

Mia floating in the raft
With Daddy

No comments: