Friday, November 21, 2008

Swaddle-Free

I had to update quick to say that we are officially swaddle-free! At Cole's 4-month appointment we commented how we were having some issues with Cole waking up because of his pacifier falling out and him not being able to find his hands to soothe himself. The doctor said to go ahead and give it a try putting him down unswaddled. It took a couple of times for him to get used to it, but we are now swaddle-free!! Yay!!

I should also add that our big boy is going to be hitting another milestone soon-size 3 diapers. He is just so big and we are having frequent enough blow-outs that I think as soon as I can get to Babies R Us I will be picking up a case of 3's. He is crusing through those diaper sizes quick! He will be caught up to Mia before I know it. :) Actually I take that back, hopefully she will be out of diapers by then!!!

No comments: