Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facelift!!

So I have finally had the chance to sit down and give our blog a much-needed facelift!! Cole is 6-months old and I still had that old picture of Mia from Valentine's Day LAST year! Yikes!! Anyhow, I found this template online and I am sure I will continue to change it up, but here is at least a temporary facelift with a (lame) banner that shows our whole family instead of just one child! :) One day when I have more time I will try to play around in photoshop and make a prettier one. Until then, this is it!

3 comments:

Lovers said...

I love the new look!

Did you make the banner?

Becky's Blog said...

I did do the banner. It is kind of plain and lame, but I wanted to do something quick. I did it in photoshop and maybe when I have more time I will try again....

Lovers said...

I thought it was really cute. I need photoshop so I can make stuff like that :)