Monday, October 26, 2009

The Stitches are Out!

I have to say I am fortunate to have friends in the medical field. Venessa has checked the kids' ears on a number of occasions for me, and most recently Pam (Auntie Pam, Godmother Pam, Nurse Pam-she plays a lot of roles!) was kind enough to save us a doctor's visit and removed Cole's stitches for us. I cannot say it was pleasant, but she got the job done! I thought waking him up to do it would be more desirable since he would be drowsy, but apparently he had some vivid memories of what happened last time someone was messing with his head and he did not like it. Either way, they are out and his head is healing great! Thank you Pam! And of course, this post wouldn't be complete without a picture of Cole being restrained by Cort while Pam removed the stitches. :)

No comments: