Monday, January 18, 2010

Holiday Magic at the Brookfield Zoo

Right before Christmas, we decided to go to the Brookfield Zoo for their annual "Holiday Magic."  I had been wanting to do this for years, but it just seems like the holidays are always so busy and we just never had a chance.  I had gone as a child for Holiday Magic, but it has been MANY years since then!

So, we bundled up the kids and headed over on a chilly evening, meeting up with Sarah, Ian, and the kids. Despite the cold, the kids did good and enjoyed seeing the lights, watching the light show, riding the train, and watching some dancers in the heated tent (I think this was Mia's favorite!).

Our Family
( I never realized until I looked at this picture that Cort and Cole look like they have matching jackets.  Cole's was a hand-me-down from Melissa-thanks Mel!)

The Graske Men in front of the Sox tree

Cort and Cole

On the train

All bundled!

Loving the train ride with Ava

No comments: