Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mia's Artwork

Mia has always loved to color with crayons, markers, paints, whatever she can get her hands on.  But up until this point, her drawings have been pretty much unidentifiable.  :)  She would tell us what it was, but it didn't necessarily look that way to us. :)  Anyhow, today she was working on her with markers today when I came over and was surprised to see a smiley on her paper.  I asked her what she drew and she told me it was a picture of Cole 

Cole in all his glory

A couple minutes later I checked back in with her and she had created a new piece of artwork.  I asked her what she drew this time and she told me "my cat."

I present to you, our cat Zip....

So since she was drawing things that were important to her, I can't forget the picture of our COUCH that she drew (pic in magenta)


She is also getting better with her name, she is pretty good with the M and i, but the a tends to be tricky for her. :)  I can't believe how big she is getting!!

3 comments:

Lovers said...

She's so lucky to have a short name! She'll have that down pat in no time. I love the pics!

Becky's Blog said...

I know Alyssa! I always joke and say that! :)

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

LOVE THIS! and zip even has four legs! mia's luckier than logan. she doesn't have that darn "g" in her name! now that letter's tough! way to go mia!