Saturday, March 6, 2010

Brookfield Zoo date with Cole

Today I got to have some 1-on-1 time with Cole.  Cort had decided to take Mia on a student council activity with him (she sang to seniors at a nursing home, I will have to share that video later), so we decided to take a trip to the zoo since it was so nice.  I had been thinking about going during the week and Venessa mentioned that she might be going too.  Pam and Ryan's weekend plans fell through last minute, so they were able to come along with us also. 

The weather was awesome and lots of animals were out.  It was so nice to finally get out and get some fresh air-yay!  Hopefully Spring is finally coming!  I didn't take a ton of pics, but here are a couple...

Snacking and watching the animals
This horse was VERY into Cole and the crumbs that were all over his pants
This picture of Pam makes me laugh :)
Could this goat look any more content?  It's good to be a goat!
Just like his big sister-click here to see what I mean
Group shot
Pam and Ryan visiting Ryan's family (Sorry!  I couldn't resist!)
The giraffes were very into this vent.  Somehow I imagine this isn't really healthy...
And he's OUT! (notice Leo)
The End!

No comments: