Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cousins + More

This past weekend my sister's father-in-law celebrated his 70th birthday. We were invited to the party and had a good time celebrating, especially the kids. :) I walked in the room where all the kids were playing and they were all actually sitting on the sofa together and Cort was getting ready to take a picture. I think that may be about the 2nd time Cort has ever picked up my camera without me asking, ha, ha! He quickly handed it over once he saw me and I managed to snap a pic. They may not be looking, but they at least all look happy! The two boys at the end are cousins-in-law if there is such a thing. They are Noah and Claire's cousins (Mike's sister Maira's kids), Stefan and Lukas. Interestingly enough, Mike and Maira grew up literally around the corner from Cort and Ian. It is a small world and interesting how things work out!
Mia, Claire, Noah, Cole, Stefan and Lukas
Cort just cozied up to the boys, I think he was happy to have some male bonding :)

Claire and Cole
Mia and Noah-can I have some cheese please?

No comments: