Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break Days 4 & 5--Arboretum

Look at me go!  I'm on a blogging roll and making up for lost time! :)

Thursday we took it easy, hung around the house, picked up a bit and were generally a bit lazy. Friday the forecast was calling for a great day so we decided to go to the Arboretum and Chama Gaucha for lunch.  We had already had lunch plans with my mom and sister, but were excited when my mom agreed to join us at the Arboretum as well.  After hanging out in the Children's Garden and checking out one of the new Steelroots sculptures, we headed over to Chama Guacha and had an AWESOME lunch.  It is one of those Brazilian restaurants where they have an amazing salad bar and tons of good meat-right up my alley!  :)  This has truly been an awesome Spring Break and makes me very excited for the summer! 

Cole and Cort taking a quick break
Pretty Flower
I really need to get one of these for my house
Mia
One of the sculptures
Cort and Cole-he LOVED sliding down
(this was before we all saw the sign that said no climbing on the sculptures)

LOVE this one of Mia and Grammy
Grammy and Cole

No comments: