Friday, April 16, 2010

Meeting Braiden!

So I am excited to say that I have finally had the opportunity to meet Braiden!!  I was very jealous when Cort got to go down to Jacksonville to meet him, but I knew they would also be visiting here soon.  Dave, Liz and Braiden are staying with us and came in last night.  I was super-bummed to have Open House, but happy when I realized I only got home about a half an hour before they got here.  Braiden is super-cute and super-chubby, and totally reminds me of Mia as a baby.  I have to say after holding Braiden, I am pretty sure he outweighs Cole!  :)

Dave and Liz were super-gracious and watched the kids while I worked this morning (went in the a.m. instead for an institute day) and it sounds like all the kids did great together.  We are so enjoying having them here and looking to seeing everyone on Sunday when all the families and kids come over.  Here are a couple of quick pics from today, I know Dave and Liz have more, but I tried to snap a couple.

Dave, Braiden and Mia (Braiden and Mia are clearly not interested in paying attention to me!)
Braiden checking out the deck
A sad attempt at a picture of all 3 kids (this was the best of about 10 pictures if you can believe that!)
Braiden is such a sweet cherub!
On the move-he is quick!

No comments: