Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dave and Liz: Part II

As is the story of my life, I am once again WAY behind on my blogging-blah!  Anyhow, as I mentioned in my last post, Dave and Liz came in for Dave's sister's wedding and we really enjoyed seeing them.  However, we couldn't hog them all to ourselves, so on Sunday, we invited the gang over to meet Braiden.  Here is what that looked like in our living room...



Wow!  That is a lot of kids, and that isn't even everyone!  My favorite part of that first picture is Cole.  I'm not quite sure what he is doing, but it makes me laugh. :)  Here are a couple of other shots...


Cole LOVING his juicebox
(after everyone else finished, he also proceeded to eat any leftover food and drink any leftover juiceboxes-ha, ha!)
Miss Mia-french braids courtesy of Liz
Braiden hanging with the big kids
And here are a couple of cute ones I stole off of Dave and Liz's blog

I love this pic of the 3 of them.  I cannot believe how big Mia and Cole look!

  Mia chatting with Braiden

 2 boys causing trouble :)  And yes, those are Halloween PJs

No comments: