Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello, Hello? Anyone Still Out There?

So I have fallen off the face of the Earth with my blogging.  I really have no excuse other than life is busy!  I've pretty much been absent all summer and some time before that, but I am hoping to do some catch-up. The thing I love about a blog is being able to look back at things we did, watching the kids grow, and having those memories.  I need to get back on track with that!  So I am slowly going to do some catch up and highlight some of the fun things that have been going on in our lives over the past 6 months or so.  So start checking back in because over the next couple of weeks there should be lots of updates, starting with the ones below...

2 comments:

Dore Family said...

I'm still out here :-) Will continue to be patient for new pictures of those precious babies of yours!
Hugs to you all!

Becky's Blog said...

Thanks Liz!!!