Saturday, August 11, 2007

Have You Missed Me?

So, have you missed me? I have been a BAD blogger lately. After a pretty laid-back summer, things are kicking back into high gear. I have been working on Mia's 2 birthday parties (more on her first one later), trying to find a babysitter for when I go back (we will make our final decision next week), and getting my things settled at my new school (wow is my new room small!). Life has been a little crazy!! Anyhow, I finally have a chance to sit down and check my email and upload some pictures. I will share some recent ones...

First off, Mia's family party was yesterday. My mom was kind enough to let us use her house to host it. It was a nice, relaxed time, and Mia got lots of new fun stuff that she has been having a ball playing with. We had a rubby ducky theme, but I will save some of the decor pictures for next week after her "friend" party.

Some of the food

Noah crawling around
Mia playing with a new toy
Ava
Opening Gifts (do you see Mia reaching for her piano?)
Mia's ducky hat from her great-grandparents
Noah and Cort
Noah and Mia sharing
Playing with more new toys
Aidan and Papa enjoying a cupcake
Mia LOVED her first taste of cupcake


And these were just a couple from home after the party:
I love how cute she looks with her little tongue sticking out
Playing the piano
Here are some funny pictures from the other day. We put Mia in her small pool on the deck, and just put her in a swim diaper. After she was done, she crawled out of the pool and then around the deck. She then wanted to get down from the deck, so I put her in the grass. I was suprised she would want to get down because as I have mentioned before, she hates the grass! But she was on a mission and wanted to get to her swingset, so she was determined to crawl across the yard, even if she hated it every step of the way.


Almost there!
And finally-success!And one final picture. This was last week. Cort joined us at parent-infant class, so he got the chance to take Mia swimming in the pool. Sadly, we had our last class on Friday becasue I have a school meeting on the final day, next Friday. We had a great time this summer though-thanks Mom!!!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Bec- those picturs of her crawling in the grass are priceless. She is so cute and I can't wait to see her at her b-day party!