Thursday, August 30, 2007

Visit with Grandma

So I have just accepted that I have been a bad blogger in August and I will be better in September! However, to make up for my lack of posting, I am adding 3 new ones today!

So I am now officially in the swing of things working part-time. I work 8:30-12:00 Monday through Friday. It is great. It gets me up and going and ready in the morning, and then I'm home for the rest of the afternoon. Mia seems to be doing really well at her new babysitter, although she has cried everyday this week that I dropped her off-boo!! The babysitter assured me that it isn't for long. I think Mia is just being her dramatic self. She sure seems happy when I come to pick her up.

Anyhow, my mom is now off every Wednesday, so we went and saw her yesterday afternoon. We hung out on her deck and Mia enjoyed picking a tomato off of one of Grandma's tomato plants, as well as sitting at the little picnic table. Mia also very much enjoyed the cookies that Grandma provided. :)


Eating cookies This picture makes me laugh-she was coming after my camera

We are teaching Mia the finer points of cleaning and dishwashing-soon she'll be doing it for us!Mia is finally starting to grow some hair in-what do you think of the mohawk look?

No comments: