Monday, August 6, 2007

Not My Family This Time

I do have some new pictures of Mia, but I haven't even uploaded them yet. I have been so busy with getting Mia's birthday parties ready (her family one is this weekend), finding a babysitter for when school starts, and just the general craziness of life. I am sad to say that Mia has her first ear infection and is on antibiotics for the first time. She has been snotty for about a week, but it has recently turned green (sorry for too much information!). On top of it, she has been HARD to put down to sleep lately. She normally is super-easy, so when I called the Dr. and mentioned that, they suspected an ear infection and had us come in. Sure enough that is what it is. Good thing is that she is in general good spirits, just a little clingy and whiny. I'm hoping she's better for the weekend which I bet she will be.

Anyways, Andy and Shannon asked if I would take family pictures for them, and they would do some for us in return (they also have a D40). We were originally going to do them in their yard, but then Andy suggested Hidden Lakes in Bolingbrook. I am so glad he did! It was so scenic that I think I will take Mia back there for pictures some time. Anyway, here are some of their pictures.




2 comments:

Jaidean said...

These are great, Becky!!

Annie said...

You did such a great job. And that was definitely a good location choice!