Sunday, November 4, 2007

Joey's Birthday Party

This weekend we went to Joey's birthday party. It was a Mickey Mouse theme, and Melissa went all out with the decorations, even making a giant "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse." It was such a beautiful day that the kids actually got to be outside for a good part of the party. We had a great time!

Mia wouldn't keep her Mickey Mouse ears onThe Birthday Boy

Balloons come a close second to pumpkins of things Mia lovesPlaying in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

On Sunday, we went to church with my mom, sister and her family to a special All Saints service they were having that honored my dad. Afterwards, we headed over to my aunt's for a nice pizza lunch. Mia was in heaven as she got to also have brownie and icecream! I know she loves getting together with my family because she always gets special treats I wouldn't normally give her. :)


In this picture Mia is holding a doll called Tiny Tears. This doll was well-loved by my mom and her sisters when they were kids. She was so loved that all her hair was worn off of her. My grandparents replaced her hair with a swatch from my grandma's fur coat many years ago. It was really cute to see Mia snuggling Tiny Tears.

2 comments:

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

Thank you for coming to Joey's party! He loves his new train too! It was great seeing you and Mia! She is adorable!

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

wow...look at that hair! It's really growing! She's more beautiful everyday!