Friday, November 9, 2007

Winter's Coming

With the time change, it getting dark earlier and the cooler temperatures, it is obvious that winter is on its way. Those who know me know I love to put Mia in hats, so this winter will be no different. What is different though is the fact that she hasn't really worn many hats lately and is no longer the cooperative (helpless) infant that she was last year. What I am trying to say is Mia is not so keen on being bundled up. Despite that, I think her new winter hat looks pretty darn cute. Notice you do not even see a hint of a smile in these pictures. :)




3 comments:

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

I think you need to send these in for baby modeling or something....gorgeous:)!

Our family said...

I LOVE her new hat:)

sarahalexander said...

WOW! I agree with Melissa, I was just telling Mike that she could be a baby Gap model!!! Beautiful!