Sunday, January 6, 2008

I know, I know!

So I have been the world's worst blogger! I tell you, you would think having 2 weeks off I would be better, but I swaear I do better when my time is organized. I have so many pictures to still go through from Christmas, New Years, etc. But it doesn't help that my computer is being super, super slow!! So my promise is to get through all the pictures by the end of the week. I have some good ones to share, so stay tuned! For the time being, here is one to hold you over. This was Mia's first time out in the snow sledding. She LOVED it. She threw a fit when I brought her in and tried to get her snowpants off of her. :)

Hope everyone is well and had a Happy New Year. I will be back the next couple of days to catch up.

1 comment:

Our family said...

I am so disappointed in you, Becky:) I was out of town the whole two weeks but still managed to get caught up the day I got home!! Just kidding!! I love the picture of Mia out in the snow.