Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mia Has a Secret...

Check out Mia's new shirt (click on it to see it bigger)....What could that secret be?????



You guessed it!!
See! I really do have an excuse for my horrible lack of blogging. I have been sooooo exhausted!!!
We are very excited to share that I am 12 weeks pregnant!!! Based on ultrasound my due date is July 19th, but I will have a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks, so the baby will most likely be here a little before that. Mia and the new baby will be 23 months apart-wow!!!


We have wanted to share this for what feels like forever, but we had some early complications. I won’t go into the gory details, but I had low progesterone again this time and some bleeding along the way. After 2 ultrasounds the past couple of weeks and hearing the heartbeat Tuesday night, we are hoping things have settled down a little bit. We are excited and scared for the adventure that we are about to go through!!!


Here I am-excuse the lack of makeup! This was taken at the end of the night. It kind of frightens me that I already am already showing. It took a long time last time to even look like this.


And a favorite of mine. My Mia with her baby...

Woo hoo!!! We are excited for the ride ahead....

9 comments:

Rog & Heather said...

Woo hoo, congratulations!!! Mia will make a fabulous big sister.

And everyone thought there was no announcement at the Christmas party...

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you all. I will keep you in my prayers. I am sure everything will go smoothly. I will pass this good news on to Irving. God Bless-Trish

sarahalexander said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for ya'll!! You will certainly have your hands full :)

Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME AN AUNT AGAIN!! I LOVE THIS JOB...AUNTIE PAMPERS

Our family said...

we are so excited for you guys! Sorry this baby won't have a playmate so close in age as Mia and Payton:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky! Did you realize that your due date is the day after my birthday (:D) and the day of Jay and I's wedding? That's cool! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Holy schnikees batman!!! I'm sooooooooooo PUMPED for you guys!!! This calls for a song!!!

My bump, my bump, my bump, my bump.....my lovely preggers bump...check it out!!!

Congrats!!
~Alyson

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky!! I had a feeling that was the reason behind the lack of blog posts. Hee Hee!! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. :)Kristen

Lovers said...

Congrats!!! I've been missing your posts so I'm glad you have an excellent reason for slacking :) You already look so cute with your little bump!

Alyssa