Friday, February 15, 2008

Finger Painting

First off, Mia and I had a minor car accident yesterday. We were rear-ended while stopped at a red light waiting to make a right turn. I was hit by a Honda Civic and it gave Mia and I a good jolt and did some damage to the bumper. I was a little freaked out obviously since I had Mia in the car and I am pregnant, so I called the police to file a report. I also called my doctor and they advised me to go to the ER. So Cort and I headed over to get checked out and luckily everything looked okay. As we left the hospital we ralized we had a flat tire. What a Valentine's Day! We are just happy that Mia and I both were okay.

The other day I picked up some finger paints for Mia when I was at Target. After the excitement of yesterday, today seemed like a good day to take it easy and break them out, so Mia had her first experience finger painting. At first she was a bit tentative-lately she has not loved having things stick to her fingers. But after she realized the fun of smearing the colors all over the paper, she was hooked. Unfortunately, her finger painting came to an end when she pressed her hand against her face and was not pleased with the result!


A little unsure at first

Getting more into it

Having fun!


Oh no!

1 comment:

Annie said...

This is an adorable little series! I have got to try this out with Brick.