Friday, February 22, 2008

Your First Look...

Allright folks, here it is, your first look at Baby Boy Graske. I think I'm in trouble-he's already hiding from the camera (look at those hands in front of his face!).


The Skelator shot
Baby Graske was not super-cooperative for our ultrasound. He is currently breech (which isn't a big deal because we have a long ways to go and I will have a c-section regardless) and was all scrunched up. The tech kept jiggling and poking my belly and even had me go to the bathroom, but he was still being stubborn. After about 45 minutes or so she finally got the shots she needed (and seemed very positive it was a boy!). The high-risk OB also came in and took some additional shots as well and let us know that everything looked great.
This was a fun high-tech experience as we got to watch the ultrasound on a large flat-panel tv mounted on the wall in front of us. Plus they flipped the machine to the 3D/4D setting a couple of times to get some cool 3D shots. I have to say though I was pretty shocked when she told us it was a boy. I think Cort and my family had me convinced that we would just have girls, so this was a wonderful surprise. I already went out and bought a couple of boy things. :) We will head back in about a month for the fetal echo, which is a closer look at the heart when it is more developed. We did the same thing for Mia as well. I guess it is now time to start planning!

2 comments:

Our family said...

what a cutie already:)

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

That is so unbelievable! I can't get over how amazing those 3D shots are - already hiding from the camera, heeheehee!