Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Green-Eyed Girl

When Mia was a baby she had the bluest eyes. I thought that there was no way they would stay that way since I figured that my dark traits would take over and she would end up with dark eyes. Surprisingly enough, her eyes stayed blue for quite awhile. For the last 6 months to a year though they have been changing to a more hazel/greenish color, depending on what she is wearing and what light she is in. These pictures are a perfect example.
I just had to share these because this sweater is just too cute and too funny. It makes me just want to pet Mia. It comes from my mom who is awesome at getting Mia things that are not the typical pink all the time. :)

A rare semi-serious picture
Posing

She wanted to sit outside-I think it was like 30 degrees!

I have a couple more I need to go through including one not-so-happy one. :)

4 comments:

sarahalexander said...

She is so darn cute!! She's gonna be such a heartbreaker!!!

Miss you guys!!

Pam said...

Look out Boys!!!! Here comes Mia...

I love the green. Lets hope one day she does not like green beer as much as I do....ha ha...jk. I love this picture. I am sending in to hoda and kathy. They ask for pics all the time.

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

I LOVE the posing! What a darling face! Mia, will you marry Logan? At least let him take you to prom...

Shannon said...

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!SHE LOOKS SO MATURE!