Monday, May 18, 2009

Going to the Chapel.....

I am beyond thrilled and excited to share the wonderful news that PAM AND RYAN ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!


This past weekend I got the shock of my life when Mia came upstairs with Cort and Cole and had a present for me with a note on it. I was so confused until I read the last line "I'm getting married!!! " I started freaking out asking Cort if Pam was at our house and he (playing along with Pam and Ryan) said no. I went frantically running downstairs for my phone when I saw them standing at the door. I let out the loudest scream, making poor Cole burst into tears. :)

Pam has been my bestest friend for many years and there is truly not a more kind, caring compassionate person in the world! It is apparent that she has found her match! Ryan planned a wonderfully thoughtful engagement that you can view in pictures here. You will have to log in, but it shows how much thought he put into it. I am so happy that Pam and Ryan have found one another-they are such a great match! Congrats to you both!!!!

Here are a couple more pictures....

The happy couple showing off the ring
I think Pam is going to need to find a good pair of heels to go with her wedding dress. :)
Mia and Pam showing off their "bling"
Mia and her godmother
Bling, Bling!!

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

I agree that there is no more caring and kind-hearted person in all the world but our Pam! I'm so happy for them! Wish I was there to see your reaction:) I bet it was priceless!