Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Guess Who Finally Got a Tooth??

The last 2 weeks have been a little rough in the Graske household. First Mia got an ear infection and I got sick at the same time. Then poor Cole got a double ear infection last week! Mia recovered quickly, but needless to say Cole has been a bit of a bear!! I was thinking that the amoxicillin wasn't doing the trick and so I scheduled a follow-up today. It turns out that his ears are getting better, but before the appointment I realized he had FINALLY cut his first tooth. So no wonder the poor guy has been so crabby-he was getting his first tooth on top of a double ear infection-yikes!!!

Anyhow, today was a bit of a better day, so I am hopeful that Cole is finally on the road to recovery! I mentioned in my last post on Cole how he has become a thumb-sucker, and I was able to capture it the other day (doesn't he just look sick in these pictures???)....



No comments: