Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cole-6 Weeks

I can hardly believe it, but Cole is already 6 weeks old (plus a couple of days!). If I had to sum up his personality so far I would say he is one mellow little guy. He is sweet as can be and rarely gets too upset. The things that bother him the most are being hungry and bad gas after he eats (can't say I blame him!). He has been a good sleeper so far and has been giving us on average 6+ hour stretches of sleep at night. Any time you get him moving in the car or stroller he is pretty much out. As you saw in the last post, he has become a smiley little guy and has been very generous with them lately. He is working hard on holding his head up and does pretty well with his tummy time even though he still continues to try and fall asleep during it some times. Here are a couple pictures from today.

Cole-6 weeks (adorable coordinating outfit courtesy of Aunt Pam)
Couldn't decide if I liked the color or black and white better, so you get both! :)
And I can't leave out Mia!! Here is her hair au naturel-lots of waves and curls
And in case you were ever wondering about my sweet set-up :) The garage light is the best!

No comments: