Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Sweet New Ride

No, if you are thinking I got a new car, you are sadly mistaken. What I am referring to is our new double stroller. After much back-and-forth in my head over what would be the best option, here is what we finally settled on:



We ended up with the Baby Trend Sit-and-Stand Plus. Mia tends to want out of the stroller a lot, but I wasn't ready to commit to a sit-and-stand only stroller since she is still so little. So this one is a tandem stroller that will convert to a sit-and-stand when we are ready. So far Mia actually really likes it (do you see the excitement in the picture!) and likes to pass toys to Cole while he is chilling out in his carseat. :) I have to say after solely using the umbrella stroller for so long this thing feels like a beast to both push and get in and out of the car. But, I am happy with it though and thank Shannon for her input before we got it (they have the same one as well!). We have already taken many walks around the neighborhood and all the local malls with it. :)

No comments: