Monday, June 8, 2009

Mia's School Pictures

Back in April I had mentioned that Mia had school pictures. I wasn't sure what to expect since I wasn't the one taking the pictures, and I wasn't there to supervise (bribe her with m&ms). After picking her up from school though, her teachers told me that she did a great job posing for the camera (actually not so shocking as she is becoming more and more of a little ham!). I am a little late in sharing these, but when I got the finished product, it gave me a good laugh.

Here is Mimi, in her full glory, crazy hair everywhere and with a scratched up face. The fake green background and log compliment the photos nicely too, don't you think? :)


While they took the pictures, apparently the door was open, and in this one you can see Mia's hair blowing in the breeze :)I also have to say thanks to my mom for the adorable outfit!!!!

No comments: