Wednesday, September 9, 2009

They've Come So Far....

From This.....
To This....
It is hard to believe, but Mia and Noah are already 3. I can remember like it was yesterday, when Jen and I spread out the white sheet in Mia's room, with my old little Nikon Coolpix camera in an attempt to get a pictures of the two of them (I would like to think my picture-taking abilities have come a long way as well after seeing that first picture-ha, ha!).
Now both of them are in preschool and have distinct little (BIG!!) personalities. They grow up so fast! This shot was from this Labor Day Weekend at my Aunt's house. Mia and Cole are so lucky to have cousins so close in age. It is something that Jen and I never had growing up and I am so glad they have built-in playmates. :)

1 comment:

Sue said...

But I still see Mia's face. Such a doll she is. She looks adorable in her school pics. Darling dress. I want one for Em.