Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What a Difference a Year Makes!

I have been trying to get some more snapshots of Mia and Cole together lately, because it seems like I only have pics of one or the other. It has been very difficult though since Cole is at that age where he just runs and runs and Mia is at that age where she is just stubborn sometimes. Getting the two of them to cooperate and actually sit and smile next to each other is nothing short of an amazing feat! :)

Anyhow, I was finally able to get them together on the sofa. I pulled out all the stops-singing, dancing, and jumping, and managed to get a shot where they were both happy (and actually in-focus). After pulling up this shot on the computer I was struck by two things. One, my children look way more alike than I realized and two, my children look nothing like me. :)

And, just for fun, I added a picture that was taken a little over a year ago of the two of them in the same place. They have both really grown up!




No comments: