Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hobson Splash Pad

Back in the day when I lived in Woodridge, there used to be 2 pools, the 75th Street Pool and Hobson Pool.  When Woodridge opened a water park, both the pools were shut down, with 75th Street Pool later becoming a park and Hobson Pool becoming a Splash Pad.  I had heard this Splash Pad had recently opened and we decided to check it out.  Cort and I were both feeling a bit unmotivated today, and it was really to hot to be outside without being near water, so this seemed like a good fit. :)  The kids loved it.  It was not too crowded and there were lots of jets, so a good time was had by all!  My only complaint is there could have been more shade. :)  You can tell I am getting old!

Here are some pictures...

Mia enjoying the splash pad


Encouraging Cole, too cute!
And Cole having a blast



Snack time!

No comments: