Saturday, August 21, 2010

Visit with the Sellers Side

Today we had an opportunity for the kids to spend some time with my dad's side of the family.  My 2nd cousin Mary Lou was kind enough to both initiate all of us getting together as well as also driving out my Aunt and Great Aunt.  It had been awhile since we had an opportunity to see them, so it was nice to have a chance to visit with them and for them to see how the kids have grown.  Thanks Mom also for a great lunch, despite Cole getting sick (yuck!) in the middle of it.  And onto the pictures....

The 4 cousins

The kids with Auntie Babe (my Dad's Aunt, so the kids' Great-Great Aunt, right?)

The kids with Cousin Mary Lou (my dad's cousin)
With Auntie Deets (my Dad's Sister)


The kids with Grammy

Yay!  A family picture! (Although Cole is looking a little sick/tired here)

Jen and Mike with their kids

Love this pic with my mom!

This is a neat story.  When Cort and I got married 8 years ago, I had my 2nd cousins (My Auntie Deets's daughter's girls-do you follow?) as our flower girls.  They were slightly older than Mia is now.  My aunt brought their old flower girl dresses for Mia (and Claire when she gets a little bigger!) to have for dress up.  This one fit Mia perfectly!


1 comment:

Nicki said...

Adorable! The kids are so lucky to have cousins close to their own ages!