Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Start! Heart Walk, Round 2-Will You Consider Donating?

I would like to take a minute from our regularly scheduled blog posts to ask for your help. 

You probably remember that last year I participated with my family in the American Heart Associations's Start! Heart Walk.  We were successful in raising a large amount of money and we are looking to do it again this year.

This is obviously a cause close to my heart.  Throughout my dad's life, he dealt with heart problems and both Mia and I currently visit cardiologists on a yearly basis for less serious problems. The American Heart Association dedicates more monies to research than any other voluntary health organization, and only the federal government funds more cardiovascular research.

If you would like to donate you can either click on the fundraising thermometer on the side of the page (this tracks my fundraising progress) or go directly to my page by clicking here.  Please consider donating to this wonderful cause.  Thank you so much!
 
My Dad with a newborn Mia

No comments: