Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cornfest at Graue Mill

Today we went to Graue Mill to both celebrate Grandparent's Day with my mom, but also to enjoy their annual Cornfest.   The last time we had been to this event was when Mia was just 1 year old.  Click here for a blast from the past. :)  It couldn't have been a more perfect day, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the weather was just beautiful!  There was good food and lots of fun activities.  Here are some pictures from the day. 

I bet you didn't all know I was an expert at the stilts!  It is one of my hidden talents-watch out, I am good.  My grandpa made me a pair when I was a kid and I have had lots of practice  :)
After showing off my skills, the family had to all give it a try.
Cort's competitive side came out. :)
Even Cole got in on the action
When did she get so big?
Him too!
Cole looking for "Nemos"
Walking across the bridge
Right here Cole is demonstrating his new skill of walking backwards :)  I like this because for once it actually allows me to get a picture of his face instead of the back of his head.
Cole never wants to take off his Lightning McQueen glasses

Seriously, when did she grow from this into this?

The musical instruments were once again a hit.
With Grammy
Cole tried to drive the firetruck that was visiting
So did Mia

The kids had fun playing some old fashioned games (so did I!)
Mia had a blast trying out the potato sacks...
While Cole didn't quite understand the concept even though he had fun hopping.
Our family (don't the kids look thrilled?)
Happy Grandparent's Day to the best Grammy ever!!

No comments: