Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall Family Pictures

Awhile back I took some pictures of Andy and Shannon's family. In return, Andy took some of us today. We made it short and sweet because unfortunately Mia had a fever last night and while it was gone this morning, she still didn't seem 100%. Plus it was VERY cold so early in the morning! Either way, I am very happy with them and the fact that we have a nice family photo! I tend to be the picture-taker, so I don't have a lot of pictures with the 3 of us in them. Thank you Andy! I also have to give a shout-out to Venessa for Mia's cute outfit!


Our Family

Me and Mia

My cutie-pie One of my favorites Mia did not want to sit for these Checking out the ducks

6 comments:

Melissa, Joey, and Michael said...

What a beautiful family:) Great pictures!

Janice said...

You guys all look great! I love Mia's outfit!!

Rog & Heather said...

Great shots! It's amazing how colorful the leaves are, ours just started turning colors last week!

Andrea said...

I love these! You have such a cute family!

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

These turned out so beautiful! What a sweet bunch of pictures!

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

These turned out so beautiful! What a sweet bunch of pictures!