Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Johansen's Farm

Today Mia and I met up with Jen and Mike and my mom at Johansen's Farm. They have a whole area that has tons of farm animals, a little train ride, and moonwalks. I had to wake Mia up from her nap, so she was not her normal self and was not that into the animals. However, she did perk up when she got to go in the bouncy moonwalk and slide. :) Mia also checked out the pumpkins with her Uncle Mike and liked the big one he picked out. I think I may go back once more and take pictures of Mia in her Halloween costume like we did last year. As you can see, she looks really thrilled in the pictures on the hay bales.
Mia checking out the pumpkinsMike and Noah
Mia on the moonwalk
The bunnies snugglingDoesn't she look thrilled?
Noah and Mia
Look at the staredown they're giving one another!
Grandma with Noah and Mia

No comments: