Thursday, October 25, 2007

Playdate with Payton

This Wednesday, Mia and I went over to Kristy's to have a little playdate. We had decided we would just go take a walk to the park, but it ended up being a pretty quick visit. After about 10 minutes Mia had hit her head twice and was in tears, and then Payton had a diaper leak. We headed back for a calmer time in Kristy's house. I have to admit that I thought Mia was being a little dramatic, but it turns out Mia has a bit bruise on her right cheek-that's my little bruiser for you! :) Here are a few shots I managed to get.

Payton on the slide
Payton and Mia sliding together (how cute is her sweatshirt-Thanks Kristin!!)
Mia

1 comment:

Jaidean said...

I love that little coat! I am going to have to come ask you where you get all her cute clothes and headbands if this baby is a girl! :)