Sunday, October 7, 2007

Marathon

Today I went into the city to see theChicago Marathon. I love to watch because it is truly very exciting and inspiring. Pam, Rebecca, Allison, Kelly, and I had so much fun cheering on the runners. One lady commented how we knew a lot of runners because we were cheering for so many by name. She didn't realize it was because they had their names on their shirts for motivation. :) We got to see Melissa at mile 6, but I know later in the day they had to close the course down because of the extreme heat. I am sure Melissa will have her marathon update on her blog soon to check out. Here are some pictures...

Waiting for Melissa
Kelly greeting Melissa
Look at that smile!
Saying hi to Rebecca
Running in memory of Chris's cousin's daughter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
Can you kindly remove the very unflatering picture of me from your blog. I wish I could blame it on the striped shirt :)
Hope to see you guys soon!
Rebecca