Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Messy Mia

One of my nicknames for Mia is "Messy Mia" because I swear no matter what I do, within 5 minutes of dressing her, brushing her hair, and putting in a bow, she looks completely disheveled. :) Here is an example-look at that crazy, out-of-control hair! These are a couple photos of Mia enjoying her afternoon snack. Sorry these are kind of random, I have been trying to practice my camera more on its manual settings.

Messy Mia
Maybe I should try something new for snack??-I think she is bored with the goldfish!
Mia's new face she loves to make-the fish face
Messy Mia rolling around under the kitchen table-look at her hair!!!
And one from playing outside today-Mia loves to walk up and down the sidewalk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our family said...

Love the new background, where did you find it?

Janice said...

Love the new background ;-). I love Mia's fish face, he-he!