Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wind and Water

Since Mia had a such a good time DuPage Children's Museum a couple of weeks ago, I brought her back but this time brought along my mom and aunt. I was so glad they joined us, I think they got a kick out of watching Mia run excitedly from exhibit to exhibit. :)

The title of this post pretty much sums up Mia's two favorite things at the museum. She LOVED the wind tunnel-in fact, it was kind of hard to keep her out of there. She also loves splashing around on the giant water table. Thanks Grandma for helping out with that! This time we also got to do a couple of things we didn't get to last time, like going into the art studio where she got some art help from Aunt Cathy and playing on the boat they have there. Here are some pictures from our visit.

My crazy little girl in the wind tunnel (they have to wear goggles)

Playing at the water table
Mia loved playing on this boat that had a little escape hatch


Creating some artwork with Aunt Cathy

Hiding out
"Mia" left her mark
This was the best picture I could get of Mia with my aunt and mom-she did not want to stop for a minute!

No comments: