Monday, September 29, 2008

Apple Picking

This past weekend we went on our yearly apple picking adventure with Sarah and Ian and the kids. We went to Honey Hill Orchard and had a blast picking apples and pumpkins, checking out the farm animals, going on a tractor ride, and going through a hay maze. I knew this was the same orchard that the Brown Family goes to also, and thought about texting Kristy to see if they may be going the same day, but never did. I burst out laughing when I got home and saw on their blog that they had just been there that same morning and that they had taken pictures at a lot of the same"photo ops." :)
Anyhow, the kids had a great time and I thought it would be fun to go back and share some pictures of Mia from her last couple years apple picking. She has really grown up!!!

2006

2007

2008

2006 2007 2008 And some more pictures...

The four Graske kids-first official photo :)Feeding the horse

The girls looking for the perfect apple Showing off their apples Pumpking picking
Ava, Aidan and Ian
AidanMia
Cole
First taste of apple-yuck!

1 comment:

mrs.monica @ RTP_inHeels said...

I can't believe cole is so big and I haven't even met him yet:( :( I will be in town the first weekend in Nov and would love to try to get together if you're around! I still have to give you a belated baby gift! Your family is gorgeous and I miss you all!!